New controller knobs

Reaction score
the title never sounds good when knobs is included lol. But....

Just installed these, haven't flown yet it's raining but they feel nice because your thumb fits in them and the weight of your hand can be used to stop your thumb shaking. That's the plan anyways lol.

Had to modify the case ever so slightly.

IMG_0854.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0855.JPG
    IMG_0855.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 356
Reactions: tak5501
Got those exact same ones and love them! Well not exact cause if they were exact I'd have your's..:rolleyes:

Not really sure what those 4 washers that came with mine are for though.....:confused:

Don't really see any need for them myself.

Got those exact same ones and love them! Well not exact cause if they were exact I'd have your's..:rolleyes:

Not really sure what those 4 washers that came with mine are for though.....:confused:

Don't really see any need for them myself.

glad yo said that about the washers lol, i had no idea, im guessing you can just use them to make the knobs higher?

How do you find them for flying? Im hoping my pans etc will be smoother :)

At first I thought they were a cool looking gimmick, but after a few flights of getting use to them I personally enjoy the larger platform for my larger paws.

I do believe they give me a bit better/smoother control in my turns and manual orbits while filming.

Reactions: Dazzauk
the title never sounds good when knobs is included lol. But....

Just installed these, haven't flown yet it's raining but they feel nice because your thumb fits in them and the weight of your hand can be used to stop your thumb shaking. That's the plan anyways lol.

Had to modify the case ever so slightly.

View attachment 81122

Very nice, what modifying to the case? Can't even tell.

Very nice, what modifying to the case? Can't even tell.

Just literally got a sharp model knife and made a little recess either side where the controller slides down , just because the new knobs are wider than the original sticks.

But yeah we are talking a small alteration lol :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen