new controller firmware

Reaction score
Phantom 3 Pro and Advanced RC Firmware 1.5.70
is this new ?.

Yes I just upgraded mine the 32 Channel hack still works.
I just updated mine and now the App is telling me that the aircraft and camera require updates...anyone else getting this? My aircraft fw version is 1.4.1...?

is anyone getting a warning to update aircraft and camera after the RC update?

I've update AC and Go App yesterday and thought I had the latest RC version with 1.4.30. P3P on iOS 9.2 What is the latest RC firmware ? Thanks.

Latest:

App 2.4.2
Aircraft 1.5.30
RC 1.4.30

Reactions: bobmyers
There is a new firmware update for RC via the go app only... 1.5.70.. You must have the latest go app installed...

Latest:

Go App
2.4.2 (IOS)
2.4.1 (Android)

Firmwares
RC. 1.5.70
Aircraft 1.5.3

Reactions: bukaka19
I installed all updates and went for testing in 17mph winds in Oklahoma. When big wind gusts come it starts to drift. Under 15mph and it does fine. You shouldn't have the bird over that anyway. You can manually bring the bird back to position. Test flight was perfect for everything else.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I just updated my RC and thought I'd share a little tip in case anyone encounters what I did. I don't have the fastest internet connection and during the download process my RC started beeping and got a message that said RC has been sitting idle for too long please turn off. I didn't want to take any chances messing things up, so I just moved one of the sticks and the message went away and the RC quit beeping and all ended well. Just thought I'd share that.

Reactions: MikeON
all droid users have to wait for app updates as without it they can't get latest RC updates.

Not true...I'm still using Go App 2.4.0 and it says I need to update the RC...

How do you update the RC firmware ?

There is nothing on the DJI site about it.

But my iPhone tells me it needs to be updated and goto the dji site.

I suggest you to first update DJI Go App by deleting it totally, rebooting and downloading the latest. This way App will be the latest.

I presume you have already updated FW of P3 to the latest.

Now when you start DJI Go App with RC connected, and click on to see the status, you will see a warning sign to upgrade RC to the latest. It assumes that you have Internet connection on for DJI App to download latest update for RC and install it. Click to install it.

You will see the current version and the latest version and at the end it will ask you to reboot RC. Just do it.

Yes, I updated the p3 yesterday and the iOS app.

The app said to update when it booted but nothing on the status about update which was odd.

Let me try again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic