New controller dead

Reaction score
I just bought another p3p and the controller came dead. Wouldn't even connect to the drone. I plugged it in to charge and it's taking a long time. Is that normal? The first p3p I bought came charged

Last edited:
I want to say it took hours to charge first time. Are you getting any lights on the controller at all?
And, not to overstate the obvious, but are you sure the plug is all the way in??

I want to say it took hours to charge first time. Are you getting any lights on the controller at all?
And, not to overstate the obvious, but are you sure the plug is all the way in??
Yeah lol it's cool. Sometimes I don't plug it in all the way. I was just wondering because my first p3p came almost fully charged this was just one blinking dot. Wasn't sure. Thanks guys

Just got mine here, doa, no leds before charge, still no leds after charging 20 mins, is that also normal?
Lipo, right? Can it be discharged below the limit and therfore not start?

Make sure the plug is all the way in, it needs a really firm push.
It can take several hours to charge from low to full - much more than the phantom's own battery.
There would usually be at least one LED when it arrives but someone else said theirs seemed almost fully discharged.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub