New cheap antenna solution on eBay

• Thread starter Deleted member 27337
  • Start date
Why wrong thread for argtek? This thread is about antenna mods.

Regarding the soldering , am I mistaken, I thought you at least had to solder the connections of the argtek to whatever connection in the RC.

Still new to this.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Sorry joint it is about a antenna mod but this one DJI Phantom 3 Standard Accessories Signal Booster Increase Control Distance not what you have .
The thread on the argtec has I thought a to video .. Mav told ya right on the hot glue or silicone.
Bout fell out of my chair when I read soldering iron in your post and if ya read post #13 ya see why I said what I did about wrong thread :)

Reactions: jointeffort
has anyone tried this cheaper range booster ? im interested to hear the out come and see the outcome .

has anyone tried this cheaper range booster ? im interested to hear the out come and see the outcome .
Welcome to the forum Nazbo .
No one has tried it yet as you see in this thread yet .someone will post results as soon as they get one :)

thank you for the welcome @dirkclod
will be very interesting to see the results between the cheap one and ARGtek
I will be also . They do look alike to me and one will save ya some money :)

I would really like to know because as I was searching on the antenna it does not say if its a 7db its just plain black with no writing .

I was doing a little search i came across a 9db antenna for 2.4ghz .manufacturer TPlink I wonder if we can connect those antenna on, if it does fit then that wwill be awesome it cost like around $9 an antenna ..

just imagining what that results will be we should be getting Much more range, whats your thoughts on that ? I don't have my ARGtek yet but when I do I want to buy those antennas and test and see what the results is .

I would really like to know because as I was searching on the antenna it does not say if its a 7db its just plain black with no writing .

I was doing a little search i came across a 9db antenna for 2.4ghz .manufacturer TPlink I wonder if we can connect those antenna on, if it does fit then that wwill be awesome it cost like around $9 an antenna ..

just imagining what that results will be we should be getting Much more range, whats your thoughts on that ? I don't have my ARGtek yet but when I do I want to buy those antennas and test and see what the results is .
Do like I have always done Nabzo...try it . I have tried so many I have a box full I didn't like . Ya never know till you do .
When I started we had to just rig these on somehow . Is much better know with more available and the bracket where you can just screw them off and try another one .
You find the sweet spot for what you have and where you fly and it feels good :)

i will wait for my ARG then I will start to test with different db antenna .will keep all posted

What do you think about this mod?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

stick with argtek

I printed out one of these on my 3D printer and use aluminum tape as reflectors. I can now go over 2500m out with my P3A. It slides on and off as needed and the only drawback is that it is rather uni-directional, which mean you need to have it pointed at your bird when flying at long distances. As you come closer and/or go behind/around, you can slide it off the antennas and you're back to normal.

I don't know if there's a market for this or if it's cool to sell things on here, but I'd be more than willing to make them and offer them for a reasonable price.

DJI Phantom 3 / Inspire 1 Range Booster by giufini

they sell those on amazon and ebay

have a windsurfer got better distance now have argtek wow a lot of distance now no video loss

Reactions: jointeffort
have a windsurfer got better distance now have argtek wow a lot of distance now no video loss

This discussion is about the cheap no name Chinese antenna mod kit on ebay. It has nothing to do with the Windsurfer. So you cant say that the ArgTek is better because you have not tried both.

you call that right key words/ cheap no name chinese that sums it up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.