"new" central board firmware update 28th Nov 2014

Reaction score
I see we have a "new" central board firmware update today!

PHANTOM 2 VISION+ Product Release Notes
© 2014 DJI. All Rights Reserved. 1
Firmware Updates on November 28
Overview:
a) Central board firmware updated to v1.0.2.10.
Major New Features
a) Fixed potential gimbal issues that may arise when the remote controller signal is lost.
b) Improved the communication between the smart flight battery and the Phantom.
c) Fixed issues in communication between the smart flight battery and the compass.

Thanks for the info... but I wonder what the update really does.

Last time I jumped in, I updated my zenmuse to 1.0.0.6 before I found out it ruined 7th channel position mode and changed it to "progressive". Not going to be an early adopter this time.

I don't have a gimbal error, a battery problem, or a compass problem. I wonder if this will brick limefuel batteries.

Anyone know if this fixes the slow leveling response of the gimbal that happened after the 1.0.0.6 update?

I think i read somewhere else that when you do this update it wont let you use klone batteries!!

I plugged in today, updated all of my versioning and went out to fly to find that my copter will not spin up the props. I checked and I am updated to the new Phantom 2 Vision+ Central Board update. But now in updates it does not reflect what my loader or update information is for GPS. Is anyone else seeing this? I have already reset and reinstalled all of the modules that show up and it responds to the controller with the correct flight ready light sequences.

****DISREGARD....this issue was due to the controller not being calibrated correctly. I ran the update in the controller again, re-calibrated the controller and set the other settings, gain etc to default.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1