New case worth buying

Reaction score
Hi guys I ordered this and wanted to share just because the price is a lot lot lower then the official DJI case. It's a hard shell backpack so you don't have to worry about people behind you knocking into the back and damaging the drone. Thought I would share this for any one who is thinking of getting a rucksack for their drone. Esp the newbies (like me) who are just starting out
b8623c3c202d216c328e0ba5cdf74749.jpg
0f460bb27fdcfaddf3d3e22d21e2d4a8.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: rickb212
Also just noticed that it said "to fit your phantom 3 vision"

Is this a different make of phantom or does "vision" mean all phantom 3? So sorry for my questions as I'm still learning

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Neon

I have ordered something very similar on recommendation of a fellow dronie. I like the idea of a hard shell to protect what is a very expensive bit of kit!

Rick

Reactions: Neon Euc
I have this case and i can highly recommend it.fits everything perfectly and very robust.by the way i have the phantom 3 and as i said it fits perfectly.

I have one - pretty good. However, one word of warning. When you put the remote in, place the straps over the remote body before you fold in the antennae; I heard of one guy who put the straps over the antennae, pulled the straps tight and - SNAP.

Try not to do that!

Also, they squeak a fair bit on a long trek - the cheap all-nylon ones are better for long range hiking, and they're lighter and more comfortable to wear. But I'm happy with mine.

I have one - pretty good. However, one word of warning. When you put the remote in, place the straps over the remote body before you fold in the antennae; I heard of one guy who put the straps over the antennae, pulled the straps tight and - SNAP.

Try not to do that!

Also, they squeak a fair bit on a long trek - the cheap all-nylon ones are better for long range hiking, and they're lighter and more comfortable to wear. But I'm happy with mine.

Thanks for the hint out the remote control aerials, I will bear that in mind !
Rick

Reactions: happydays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav