Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

New case worth buying

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Neon Euc, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Neon Euc

Hi guys I ordered this and wanted to share just because the price is a lot lot lower then the official DJI case. It's a hard shell backpack so you don't have to worry about people behind you knocking into the back and damaging the drone. Thought I would share this for any one who is thinking of getting a rucksack for their drone. Esp the newbies (like me) who are just starting out [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

rickb212 likes this.
  2. Neon Euc

3. Neon Euc

Also just noticed that it said "to fit your phantom 3 vision"

Is this a different make of phantom or does "vision" mean all phantom 3? So sorry for my questions as I'm still learning

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

4. rickb212

Hi Neon

I have ordered something very similar on recommendation of a fellow dronie. I like the idea of a hard shell to protect what is a very expensive bit of kit!

Rick

Neon Euc likes this.
  5. Cuckaburra

I have this case and i can highly recommend it.fits everything perfectly and very robust.by the way i have the phantom 3 and as i said it fits perfectly.

Neon Euc likes this.
  6. happydays

I have one - pretty good. However, one word of warning. When you put the remote in, place the straps over the remote body before you fold in the antennae; I heard of one guy who put the straps over the antennae, pulled the straps tight and - SNAP.

Try not to do that!

Also, they squeak a fair bit on a long trek - the cheap all-nylon ones are better for long range hiking, and they're lighter and more comfortable to wear. But I'm happy with mine.

Neon Euc likes this.
  7. rickb212

Thanks for the hint out the remote control aerials, I will bear that in mind !
    Rick

happydays likes this.