New Canadian P3A Owner

Reaction score
Greetings from central Alberta.

After much whining and snivelling, she who controls the cash let me pick up my drone today. Got the batts charged, the iPad mini set up , and went out and got half an hour in running the batts down to 50%

Still playing on the noob tether. That's alright though considering I completely skipped the "learn to fly on a cheap drone first" advice. Low and slow for a while for me.

Fun though. I now understand why a fellow from the UK's advice was...

"batts.... Get lots and lots of batts"

image.jpg

I bought 3 and 2 chargers. Seems the magic number would be 4 and 2 for an almost limitless day of flying.

Aaand... So much for the noob tether. Uploading video now. No fancy editing, no music added. Just a flight around the fish and game pond with a short trip to a skate park.

I ordered with one spare battery. DJI took their time shipping it, so I ordered 2 from a dealer, then another, then got the original wet, so I'm at 4 now. Still lots of flight time. Have fun. It only gets more addicting.

Reactions: Jbundy63
I have 5 and I have about 2 to 2.5 hours total time including between flight breaks-- also an inverter in the vehicle can keep me going a full day. Once I get out, I don't want to go home;)
Welcome to the Forum-- :):):)

Welcome to the forum and Extended Phantom Family.
There are a number of us here, from Edmonton and surrounding communities. Enjoy your time here, and flying your new bird. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: acherman

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav