New camo skin and light mod!!!

Reaction score
I must say I'm incredibly impressed with my purchase of the camo skin and light mod for my P3S [emoji28]
02906fd5eb888e15ca922c360e17375e.jpg
1ab4dbd1acd7e2faefbe0973edba14e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I would be terrified to put camo on my P3.

I had a Camo cover on my Nokia back in the day and dropped it on a construction site....gone forever.

I asked other guys to help me find it and they said, 'whats it look like...?'

'well its.... um...its....camo'

:confused:

love the light!

Looks good :) is the skin from mightyskins? What kind of light did u use?

I would be terrified to put camo on my P3.

I had a Camo cover on my Nokia back in the day and dropped it on a construction site....gone forever.

I asked other guys to help me find it and they said, 'whats it look like...?'

'well its.... um...its....camo'

:confused:

love the light!
Hahahaha , man no kidding. If it goes down you'll never find it

coming from mars

Is there any other reason for the light mod besides safety and being able to see it?

Yep there is and I sure hope you aren't one of these members that feels they have to **** over anyone for what they do because there is too much of that going on.

It's for when I fly at dusk, and before anyone asks it's private land with permission. It's for my low flights so that I can see where I'm going on my FPV screen

Yep there is and I sure hope you aren't one of these members that feels they have to **** over anyone for what they do because there is too much of that going on.

It's for when I fly at dusk, and before anyone asks it's private land with permission. It's for my low flights so that I can see where I'm going on my FPV screen

Gee's you don't have to get defensive, I was just asking. Calm down Francis..

Reactions: gwcrim
Calm the farm tomy lol. Have you got a license to fly that thing?

Is the light mod in any way easy to remove and put back on? Can you turn it on and off via some sort of remote, or is it on whenever the drone is on? It would be awesome to be able to see via FPV when it's dark out, but I wouldn't want the light eating up battery during the day.

Hi guys. The light mod is off of eBay and so is the skin. The skin keeps peeling off so I am feeling t may be time to rip it off soon! M-W the light is a 4 CREE system it barely uses any battery power and is EXTREMELY bright it lights up brilliantly to allow night flight. It comes with self adhesive pads but you can do what I do and put it on with Velcro for removal. It has a switch on the board and you can have it on or off and it has 8 modes of different light patterns or brightness you can't control this from the ground.

Reactions: M_W
Hi guys. The light mod is off of eBay and so is the skin. The skin keeps peeling off so I am feeling t may be time to rip it off soon! M-W the light is a 4 CREE system it barely uses any battery power and is EXTREMELY bright it lights up brilliantly to allow night flight. It comes with self adhesive pads but you can do what I do and put it on with Velcro for removal. It has a switch on the board and you can have it on or off and it has 8 modes of different light patterns or brightness you can't control this from the ground.

Got a link to the skins?

Decalgirl.com is the best. I put my second one in only because I had to replace the shell. Use a hair dryer to heat up the adhesive and smooth it out and it will stick like duct tape without the residue.

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sorry guys I thought I'd replied to this. I got my skin off eBay. It's started to peel off in areas, however I did not heat it before putting it on, wasn't aware I needed to. Seaquadrone do you beat it before it's transferred or once it's on the bird?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub