New Camera - Woohoo!!

Reaction score
Just ordered a new camera and am so stoked it's killing me lol!! Canon is running another refurbished sale.......... I snatched up the new Canon 7DII for $999!!!! Plus FREE overnight shipping!!!! Woot Woot!!!

Most of these refurbs only have 50-1000 clicks on them! Recalibrated, checked out and cleaned up to almost new. If anyone else is interested, it's on canon's site. They have the 5DIII for $1999!!! I gave $3200 for that camera new!!

Canon Refurbished EOS Digital SLR Cameras | Canon Online Store

Nice deal. I am a Canon user myself. :)

Hey, @snerd, Hello, good buy. Hahaha
Nice to see others sharing their enjoyment of your private personality.

My present day Weapon of choice, in the photog arena. A D800.
image.jpeg

One of the benefits of you boys shooting with a Cannon, you can purchase an adapter which enables use of the fine Nikkor lenses. ;-)

Mr.Heavy, thee gun.
image.jpeg

Yes, it Shoots straight, to the heart. I love it. ;-)
image.jpeg

I can reach "Far-Out Man" and touch somebody ya know.
It will shoot continuously while I Squeeze the orange trigger, or slide the lock up, let go, and it will continue shooting on its own.
I like the centre pole in these, it can be taken up and tillted horizontally or at several angles. Very useful for different uses such as macro photography.

If not too much trouble to ask of fyou, Please post some pics of your digital or 35mm camera rigs guys?
Love to Envy, like my HP Phoenix.

RedHotPoker

I was drooling over the D810 when it came out, but I'm "heavily" invested in Canon glass, so it was just gonna be way too expensive to change over to Nikon. I have the Canon 5D3 full-frame camera, the 7D1, and now the 7D2 crop bodies. As far as glass, I have a EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS and a EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 wide angle lens for the 7D's. My EF lenses, which also work on the crop bodies, include a 16-35L f/4 IS, 50mm f/1.4, 24-70L f/2.8 II, 24-70L f/4 IS, 70-200L f/2.8 IS II and the 100 f.2.8 L IS macro lens. Yeah, I'm a red ring snob! A Manfrotto tripod and ball head, a Manfrotto monopod, various filters such as CPL and the Lee Big Stopper ND filter. I've been at it about 2 years, and haven't gotten a lot better, but I sure do enjoy it! I do mainly landscapes, some macro when the mood hits, and very little people stuff.

Oh! I almost forgot! I also have a Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 lens that I seldom use, after getting used to the IQ of my L glass.

There lies a huge chunk of change. . . Quite the investment.
Thanks for sharing. ;-)
I like the macro ring, brilliant.

Also almost forgot, bought the Nikon SB910 Speedlight.
To light up my darkness.
Great, It can be mounted or used as a slave, off the camera body.. Yeah.

RedHotPoker

There lies a huge chunk of change. . . Quite the investment.
Thanks for sharing. ;-)
I like the macro ring, brilliant.

Also almost forgot, bought the Nikon SB910 Speedlight.
To light up my darkness.
Great, It can be mounted or used as a slave, off the camera body.. Yeah.

RedHotPoker
Yeah, I need to buy some triggers for my 5D3, but the 7D will use its built-in wireless trigger. I've only got one regular flash, a Canon 430EX II.

Besides....................... my new camera sale just got derailed. Nothing showed up on Canon's site, they said. But there is a pending charge on my PayPal for it. So after an hour calling Canon, PayPal and the credit card company, I'm going to have to wait 7 days for the pending charge to expire. Technology.................... the more we move ahead the more we go backwards!

What a camera is this looks amazing . i want to purchase this in future. very pretty to use this type of advanced cameras here. thank you for sharing this type of blog with us.
We provide online technical support services for the repair service online Canon printer. If you have any problems associated with the printer you can share come to your problems on our site and your suggestion will get.
<a href="DownloadRiverCanon.com/">canon pixma drivers</a>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31