new camera have to say I likey

Looks really great. Congrats!

I just sent my second camera back to e-RC for an exchange. The first went back with the entire P2V to Amazon... I'm hoping I get (what REALLY shouldn't be) "lucky" this time. If I get a third lemon, I'm not sure I'm going to try for a fourth...

mchad said:
Looks really great. Congrats!

I just sent my second camera back to e-RC for an exchange. The first went back with the entire P2V to Amazon... I'm hoping I get (what REALLY shouldn't be) "lucky" this time. If I get a third lemon, I'm not sure I'm going to try for a fourth...

keep waiting when you get it right it is all worth it :shock:

My pictures look great but my video still having issues
I'm getting a lot of flickering where the cameras searching for the right whiteness level apparently or light senser
I am shooting on cloudy with average white balance
I think thats what this it. ( o ) maybe i need to change a setting any ideas

skyhighdiver said:
They are all shot on med format to cut down on fish eye

So adjusting the field of vision changes your still pics? On mine, the field of vision adjustment works fine for the video, but no matter which setting I use, the still pics are the same (140 degree FOV). (So I have been adjusting them in post processing).

Erroneous007 said:
skyhighdiver said:
They are all shot on med format to cut down on fish eye

So adjusting the field of vision changes your still pics? On mine, the field of vision adjustment works fine for the video, but no matter which setting I use, the still pics are the same (140 degree FOV). (So I have been adjusting them in post processing).

this may be true as I just set to large file 1080p med format ,white balance cloudy( as suggested by other members)
and what I think is average exposure metering (this ( ) turned like smiles ) as manual doesn't really explain

Great shots!! On my 3rd unit and so frustrated with the camera. I keep getting bad edges but seeing great shots like this gives me hope

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers