New camera functions

Reaction score
Hello Gents,

I took my p3 out today for the first time in several months and the camera/video functions have changed. I cannot find a tutorial anywhere and the swap from video to camera function isn't working. I'm assuming the slider was replaced by the little camera arrow swap thingy. Anybody have a simple instruction video?

Thx

which version of DJI Go do you have on your tablet? Do you have auto download of new versions?

I've spotted the hesitation in switching between Movie and Still with the camera slider too (Latest version iOS, DJI Go Ver. 3). Sometimes I have to pull the Menu flyout window out that show the Still, Movie, and Wrench and change it there, then un-fly it, and change the Still or Movie on the main slider again to make it right. It also happens with some Color selections too and at times the main screen (2nd row of camera info) that shows your color settings will be wrong too (i.e. It might say D-Log but it is ColorTrue in your menu.) and you have to go in an try to change them again or select something else and go back to get it to change. It's got a bug somewhere. They also added a lot more Color selections so it might have happened in that update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik