New Boca Ceramic Bearings

Reaction score
Just upgraded my motors with the boca ceramic bearings. Updated my firmware and i have noticed a significant increase in speed. My phantom 2 whips faster than it did out the box. I haven't ran a go pro on it to see any stabilization differences but just flying it around with nothing attached to it,its so much more fun with the increased speed.

Just upgraded my motors with the boca ceramic bearings. Updated my firmware and i have noticed a significant increase in speed. My phantom 2 whips faster than it did out the box. I haven't ran a go pro on it to see any stabilization differences but just flying it around with nothing attached to it,its so much more fun with the increased speed.

How much was it for the 8 bearings?

Were the bearings FULL ceramic or just the roller balls?

When posting information such as this it would have been nice if you had posted who you ordered from, bearing size, how much they cost and a link to the site so if others were interested they could find it easily.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31