New Billet Gimbal Bracket

Perfect fit and a 10 minute install! Thanks for the mint too!

Re: Απ: New Billet Gimbal Bracket

liketogethigh said:
I just ordered one. I hope it is as good as they say it is. I chose this one over the cheaper $20 eBay one.
Can i have a link please?thnks

Today I receive mine, and I have just finish installation. 10 minutes work very easy!!
Some photos before and after installation.
KillerRc excellent job, it is the best Gimbal protection professional work thanks again!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3200.JPG
    IMG_3200.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 374
  • IMG_3199.JPG
    IMG_3199.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 396
  • IMG_3198.JPG
    IMG_3198.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 408
  • IMG_3197.JPG
    IMG_3197.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 400
KillerRC said:
Glad you like it. Thanks for your business. What country are you in, and how long did it take to arrive?
I like to make sure my customers get their packages in a timely manner, especially this time of year.

In the 3rd picture is that a sticker or something on the bottom of the gimbal plate?

I live in Greece (Athens) it took 10 days to arrive.
The sticker is the guarantee sticker from the DJI, I tried not to brake it without much success, there is also an other one in the camera.

sw1ivr said:
KillerRC said:
Glad you like it. Thanks for your business. What country are you in, and how long did it take to arrive?
I like to make sure my customers get their packages in a timely manner, especially this time of year.

In the 3rd picture is that a sticker or something on the bottom of the gimbal plate?

The sticker is the guarantee sticker from the DJI, I tried not to brake it without much success, there is also an other one in the camera.
File mporis na mou pis se parakalo kata poso afto mpori na voithisi se periptosi ptosis?dld ti xrisimevi afto to prama?thnks

christodoulos1 said:
sw1ivr said:
KillerRC said:

File mporis na mou pis se parakalo kata poso afto mpori na voithisi se periptosi ptosis?dld ti xrisimevi afto to prama?thnks

There are videos and photos to show you what happened if there is a hard landing of the vision.This bracket is suppose to protect the gimbal separation and tearing the expensive ribbon cable during a crash or hard landing.
Please do not write in Greek(lish) here because the others do not understand what you are saying.

sw1ivr said:
christodoulos1 said:
sw1ivr said:
KillerRC said:

There are videos and photos to show you what happened if there is a hard landing of the vision.This bracket is suppose to protect the gimbal separation and tearing the expensive ribbon cable during a crash or hard landing.
Please do not write in Greek(lish) here because the others do not understand what you are saying.

After crash camera seperate for two point..i think that gimbal billet can protect only the one point..also im not sure that can help ribbon cable..i had already one crash and i know..so i will buy one and next crash i will let you know[emoji2] [emoji2]

Very nice design. Will the other Gimbal arm separate if there is an impact?

christodoulos1 said:
SilentAV8R said:
christodoulos1 said:
Can i ask if that gimbal saver make any proplem to tha gimbal??

Mine did not. Went on easy as pie, looks great, and the gimbal still works flawlessly.
Is tha 3 grams or more??

I did not bother to weigh it. Feels almost weightless in your hand. Over a dozen flights since adding it and I have not noticed any difference in performance of wither the Phantom or the gimbal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj