New Battery

Reaction score
Hi folks, need to buy a spare battery I am UK based can someone suggest best place for a good deal, or is it only DJI that is the place to go. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

But be careful, only buy genuine, the fake ones may not work at all, the firmware in the drone checks that it's genuine.. Amazon and eBay, about £103 is the best price, but worth every bean.

Open an account with very and enter KFTE3 as the coupon code and you'll get 20% off, works out at £103 delivered, cheapest I know of and it'll be a dead cert genuine battery

Open an account with very and enter KFTE3 as the coupon code and you'll get 20% off, works out at £103 delivered, cheapest I know of and it'll be a dead cert genuine battery

Thanks, already have an account so code doesn't work. Good to know they sell them, will hang fire and see if I get sent any other codes in the near future.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just bought one from eBay £107 some guy from Milton Keynes it is original and have charged and flown twice no problems

Just bought one from eBay £107 some guy from Milton Keynes it is original and have charged and flown twice no problems

Thank you,

Is there specific things that can identify a battery as an original.

First thing is some fakes have different shaped led lights on top of the battery (Y shapes) and the other obvious thing is what is written on them for example GIFI POWER or PHA-3 as aposed to PHANTOM.
I bought my phantom from a dji approved dealer and probably paid more than I needed to - I think with the back up of eBay and PayPal I would be more likely to try and buy original products at a reduced rate now, I can buy a P3A for under £600 now delivered.
The battery I bought was from universal-electronics in Milton Keynes via eBay and as I said I am sure it is original (or an exceptionally good copy) and it cost £107 delivered within a couple of days.

Reactions: namnonac
I recently bought a battery from ebay, it's labelled GiFi Power, the lights are the same as the dji battery. I know this is not an original battery as it only costs $94 as compared to an original dji battery at $249, Yes we pay a lot for our toys down under. Even when our dollar was worth more than the US dollar we still pay more, go figure. Anyway, there is advice of doom and gloom in forums about using not genuine batteries, but the only tale i can find that ended badly was with a genuine battery and a P2. So to be sure, I have been hovering my P3S until the battery runs out for quite a few times and the results are good. ie no dropout of the sky problems and the fly time is about the same as the genuine battery, Ok it's a little less but at less than half the price there has to be a trade off somewhere. I know this is an older thread but just wanted to weigh in with my experience with a non genuine batteries.
Oh and it fits in the ac just the same as the original battery.

Does anyone know if the p3 battery prices are going to drop soon, now that it is an older product?
I'm not trying to thread jack, felt my question fits with your topic. I'm waiting for better prices to get some spare batteries for my p3...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31