New Battery

Reaction score
Hi.
I have a p3A with the newest firmware 1.5 updates have all been done, There was no battery upgrade for this version and I don't think there was a battery update for 1.4 either but can't remember for sure. There was updates for the battery before..I'm going to go pick up another battery or 2 so what do you do with New batteries? I no longer have copies of older firmware so do you just use a new battery the same as your older ones that did get an update from the firmware? Or do you somehow have to updates them, does anyone know for sure the procedure now?
Thanks
DM

Hi.
I have a p3A with the newest firmware 1.5 updates have all been done, There was no battery upgrade for this version and I don't think there was a battery update for 1.4 either but can't remember for sure. There was updates for the battery before..I'm going to go pick up another battery or 2 so what do you do with New batteries? I no longer have copies of older firmware so do you just use a new battery the same as your older ones that did get an update from the firmware? Or do you somehow have to updates them, does anyone know for sure the procedure now?
Thanks
DM
The last battery update was 1.3.2-- I am sure the new firmware handles that issue-- the Go App would tell you if the battery needed updating -

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20