New Battery

Jay

Reaction score
Hi all
Just received my new replacement battery and it has the new square pads hope this one is better than the last piece of s##t. :lol:

Jay said:
Hi all
Just received my new replacement battery and it has the new square pads hope this one is better than the last piece of s##t. :lol:

Me too. I just got one a few weeks ago. My original POS battery is pretty much useless now, and DJI doesn't want to hear it. I'm not done busting their agates over this, though... :D

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Jay said:
Hi all

Me too. I just got one a few weeks ago. My original POS battery is pretty much useless now, and DJI doesn't want to hear it. I'm not done busting their agates over this, though... :D

-slinger

Tried new battery and all good so far no warnings till 20% hip hip hurray

Hi Guys, I was having trouble with my batteries every time i used them, sometime during the flight i would get battery communication error fly carefullyso i changed out the internal power block and got myself a bottle of DEOXIT GOLD this **** is magic, paint it on the contacts every dozen or so flights havent had a warning since.....just my 2 cents

Any chance for one of you guys to make a good quality close up of the new square ports on your battery please?
Thanks

brushlesheaven said:
Any chance for one of you guys to make a good quality close up of the new square ports on your battery please?
Thanks

Square Ports ? Do you mean the data pins?..They are on the Aircraft itself, ...not battery.

If this is what you mean.

pins.jpg

He means the new square pads on the battery that the pins contact.The old battery's had smaller round contact points.

new style
brushlesheaven said:
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 345
Old style
brushlesheaven said:
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 369

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member