New battery won't charge

Reaction score
Hi everyone- I'm a new pilot and this is my first post here - unfortunately with a problem :-(

I just purchased a new battery. It is a DJI battery. If I push the button and release all the LEDs light up. However when I press the button twice to start the battery all the lights come on in order then they all go dark. If I plug the charger in nothing happens. I tried the trick of turning on the battery then immediately plugging in the charger and it still goes dark.

I appreciate any advice you can provide!

AK

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Press the button once. All 4 lights turn on. While they are on, now press AND HOLD until all 4 lights turn on and stay on. The motors should twitch a bit and you'll hear beeping from the Phantom.

The lights will not stay on after pressing and holding. As soon as I let go all the lights go out, whether plugged into the drone or not. My other battery works normally.

Try pressing the button quicker -- and, on the second press, hold it for 3 seconds. If that does not work, please post a video so we can see what you're doing.

Here you go
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think I'm going to return it for a new one.

You shouldn't try to turn on the battery while it's hooked to the charger. I see what you mean when you attempted to turn it on after removing it from the charger. I'd recommend you return it too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattnn