New battery problem...?

Reaction score
I took advantage of the Apple deal and got 2 new batteries, they are the newer ones with brighter LED and that's all fine BUT..

I don't feel they fit properly. What I mean by that is they click in when pushed in. But they also move a little bit. If you push down on the battery a small gap develops between body and battery.

The battery won't pop out unless you push both release tabs BUT my concern is the wiggle and gap because of the fact another member on here had an issue where he can easily pull the battery out.

Any insight? Anyone having similar experiences? Batteries do make a STRONG click sound when pushing into the body so it makes me think they are secure but I worry because I do long distance flights

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No I have to squeeze the tabs to pull it out. And it makes a loud loud click when pushing in

I took advantage of the Apple deal and got 2 new batteries, they are the newer ones with brighter LED and that's all fine BUT..

I don't feel they fit properly. What I mean by that is they click in when pushed in. But they also move a little bit. If you push down on the battery a small gap develops between body and battery.

The battery won't pop out unless you push both release tabs BUT my concern is the wiggle and gap because of the fact another member on here had an issue where he can easily pull the battery out.

Any insight? Anyone having similar experiences? Batteries do make a STRONG click sound when pushing into the body so it makes me think they are secure but I worry because I do long distance flights

I didn't see this thread and started one with the same issue.

Please mods, either delete or merge my thread, thank you. "Battery Wiggles" is the name.

I ordered from DJI with 2 extra bat deal. no issues. only having hard time to pull it out unless Im holding P4 in the air.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4