New battery from Amazon

I just went back to Amazon to review some of his past reviews and looks like at some point he was very possibly selling compatible batteries based on complaints. However is it compatible batteries sheen 12 always been clearly marked. Good luck just trying to save anyone I can a headache.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just went back to Amazon to review some of his past reviews and looks like at some point he was very possibly selling compatible batteries based on complaints. However is it compatible batteries sheen 12 always been clearly marked. Good luck just trying to save anyone I can a headache.

Not understanding your post. The sentence starting with However.
The one I was sent said compatible. The real one has Phantom on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not understanding your post. The sentence starting with However.
The one I was sent said compatible. The real one has Phantom on it.

I was just saying based on previous Amazon complaints it looks like at one point he was most likely selling non-OEM batteries. The battery I received from him is 100% OEM authentic. Barcode and all.

Reactions: mikecorn1
I ordered one of these just yesterday (before seeing this thread) so will update you when I receive it - probably tomorrow

Well I have bad news for @mikecorn1 and good news for everyone else (and myself): I got what appears to be a completely genuine battery from the same seller.

I won't have an opportunity to fly for a few days so I haven't charged it yet, but it turns on okay and all the markings seem to be genuine.

If anything this just makes the mystery even deeper.

@mikecorn1 if there's any other pictures you'd like me to post let me know, I compared it to the battery that came with my P3A and I think they're the exact same.

Attachments

• 20160229_224555.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 275
  • 20160229_222811.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 255
  • Screenshot_2016-02-29-22-50-45.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-29-22-50-45.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_2016-02-29-22-50-41.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-29-22-50-41.png
    402.3 KB · Views: 267
I bought one a battery from a drone store in Montreal and it's different then the original.. It's got a lot of Chinese writing on it..
Anyone have these?
535ed836a8e55c507d0739094a7fa574.jpg

I do hope the one I have coming is genuine. I have now waited a full 2 months.
First ordered on 29th Dec from Amazon, fulfilled by "douself", apparently in Germany. A month later nothing. Contacted seller who claimed it was showing as delivered. No tracking or signature... £105 and no tracking? Yeah right. They refunded me.
Reordered Via Amazon ,this time £102 and seller called "BUTEFO", God knows where they are based. Said 15 days to delivery but now close to another month... I get lots off stuff via Amazon thinking at least I have some guarantee, but reading the above I'm now not confident.
If it's a moody after waiting 2 months I'm gonna kick off.
Anyone bought from BUTEFO?
In both instances the batteries were listed as genuine DJI. At £125 across the counter I'm seriously questioning if the savings outweigh the risks.

Well I have bad news for @mikecorn1 and good news for everyone else (and myself): I got what appears to be a completely genuine battery from the same seller.

I won't have an opportunity to fly for a few days so I haven't charged it yet, but it turns on okay and all the markings seem to be genuine.

If anything this just makes the mystery even deeper.

@mikecorn1 if there's any other pictures you'd like me to post let me know, I compared it to the battery that came with my P3A and I think they're the exact same.
Nice. I don't know why I got sent a knock off. It's all good though. I got my money back and I ordered one from B&H. It gets here today.

Nice. I don't know why I got sent a knock off. It's all good though. I got my money back and I ordered one from B&H. It gets here today.

Good glad to hear in the end everything worked out

I bought one a battery from a drone store in Montreal and it's different then the original.. It's got a lot of Chinese writing on it..
Anyone have these?
535ed836a8e55c507d0739094a7fa574.jpg

That's the same battery I just got from Amazon "by DJI". Made by "Dongguan Amperex Limited". It's going back.

Sagebrush

I ordered one of these just yesterday (before seeing this thread) so will update you when I receive it - probably tomorrow

Well I just received the new battery, and indeed it's a genuine DJI. Sold by Mallstop, fulfilled by Amazon. Ordered on Sunday Feb 28th. Good to go!

Reactions: mikecorn1
Well I just received the new battery, and indeed it's a genuine DJI. Sold by Mallstop, fulfilled by Amazon. Ordered on Sunday Feb 28th. Good to go!

Does it say who manufactured it?

Sagebrush

Does it say who manufactured it?

Sagebrush
I didn't really notice a manufacturer, only the DJI logo and the fact that it matched the original battery that came with the P3 exactly.

Sent from my Amazon OtterX using Tapatalk

That's the same battery I just got from Amazon "by DJI". Made by "Dongguan Amperex Limited". It's going back.

Sagebrush

Guys, Dongguan Amperex makes the new P4 battery... I think everyone is overreacting a bit. Sure there are clones, but the Dongguans are legit.

imageuploadedbyphantompilots1456894081-702534-jpg.45695

I checked with DJI Support about the battery I received from Amazon marked: Dongguan Amperex Limited

It IS an OEM battery. So now I'm not sending it back to Amazon and the one I ordered from B&H? I guess I'll be battery rich for a change.

Sagebrush

I received a couple of these generic knock off batteries from amazon also and sent them back already

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik