New battery from Amazon

there is one seller on amazon that says they are a dji authorized reseller and the batteries are shipped by Amazon, I would trust them. I would also trust Bestbuy, Microcenter, B&H, or Adorama.

Reactions: Bigsekcee
Best buy has them on sale now and then. If you're not in a big hurry, just keep an eye on them. There are reputable sellers on Amazon too. You just got a bum on your sale.

Reactions: mikecorn1
there is one seller on amazon that says they are a dji authorized reseller and the batteries are shipped by Amazon, I would trust them. I would also trust Bestbuy, Microcenter, B&H, or Adorama.
Do you have the name of seller on Amazon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazon.com : DJI DJI-P3-Battery Intelligent Battery for Phantom 3 Drones (White) : Camera & Photo

It appears to me to be a legit battery. Read the reviews, read the questions and answers. The seller is DJI authorized and he insists it's a legit DJI. So either he's legit or he's running a scam which doesn't seem likely since he appears to be a reputable seller on Amazon. Also, 4.5 starts is generally indicating a very good product.
I just don't like the fact that it says compatible with PH3. Just me. [emoji3] there's lots of stuff compatible with things. Doesn't mean they are going to work the same as the original. Just worried me a bit. And that's not to say that original equipment is not going to fail also.

Good deal. I got my back up from them a few weeks ago and it has worked great. It was an open box for around 107$. I actually just sent my original one in to DJI because of a cell issue. BH is great to deal with.

A key thing here is the model number on the battery. One is presumably the "real" model number, i.e. PH3-4480 on what appears to be the "real" one and "DL-UVA" on the other, and further notice, they spelled it "Mode", not Model....duh...a clear ripoff

Reactions: mikecorn1
Best buy has them on sale now and then. If you're not in a big hurry, just keep an eye on them. There are reputable sellers on Amazon too. You just got a bum on your sale.
I just went to the best buy site and they are regular price, where is the sale price?

You will have to get them to PriceMatch B&H

So what is the "trick" to make sure it's a DJI battery then?

Yes, just take your phone to your local best buy or target, show the Amazon ad for $99/ea. and request a price match.

Most brick and mortar store will only price match Amazon if it is "shipped and fulfilled" from Amazon and almost NONE of the drone items are "shipped and sold" but rather "Sold by XDrones and fulfilled by Amazon". Best Buy will match Newegg too by the way, and they are the same way. Has to be shipped and sold by Ndwegg. Not a third party seller. Their logic, and it's sound logic, is they cant compete with people that are able to slash prices with zero overhead.

DJI Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Battery - 4480mah - 23 Minute Flying Time - For the Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advance

got mine from this place on amazon fast shipping oem battery

List Price: $159.99
Price: $133.00 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save: $26.99 (17%)

Note: Available at a lower price from other sellers, potentially without free Prime shipping.
Only 13 left in stock.

Want it Tuesday, March 1? Order within 25 hrs 33 mins and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details

Sold by DDM Racing and Fulfilled by Amazon.

I purchased mine on Amazon and it seems to be 100% genuine. The sellers name was "mallstop"
8d54e23dceeec87e91133d63d69aa6e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is soooo timely. I've (apparently) got the same battery coming. When I purchased it said "By DJI."

Thanks,

S

I purchased mine on Amazon and it seems to be 100% genuine. The sellers name was "mallstop"
8d54e23dceeec87e91133d63d69aa6e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
When I complained to Amazon and got a refund, I went back and looked at my order history a few hours later and the name of the seller had changed to MallStop just like your post says. Good luck and hope you didn't just buy a fake battery or they send you out a knockoff When you get it, compare it to the pics I posted here.

Reactions: Sagebrush

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers