New Battery for P3 4500mAh

Reaction score

Attachments

• screenshot_65.jpg
    screenshot_65.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
I personally would NEVER use anything but a genuine DJI battery. The intelligence within the DJI battery makes me too nervous to think and trust that another company has tried to imitate the factory battery.
I think DJI would void any type of warranty claim if anything went wrong with the bird whilst a generic battery was in use.

Dont stinge out on the battery, its one of the most import factors of ensuring that your bird is working and will continue to do as it is told.

Reactions: 847guy and eduqueen
I bought three extra @dji intelligent flight batteries and a second 100w charger, and would never buy a counterfeit flight battery for such an expensive hobby grade drone. You would have to be down on your pesos pretty low, to even candidate such an unchoice in powering your awesome Phantom drone. Think long and hard before that purchase. It might just be your last flight... ;-)
I live dangerously, and risk My life nearly everyday, but I wouldn't dare my Phantom 3 Pro' to take mission impossible flights, unnecessarily.
The real @dji batteries have been on sale at several locations since Boxing Day. Best Buy had then going for like $139.95.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: SKI-MTB
I personally would NEVER use anything but a genuine DJI battery. The intelligence within the DJI battery makes me too nervous to think and trust that another company has tried to imitate the factory battery.
I think DJI would void any type of warranty claim if anything went wrong with the bird whilst a generic battery was in use.

Dont stinge out on the battery, its one of the most import factors of ensuring that your bird is working and will continue to do as it is told.

I had the same mindset when I first got the P2V+. I had 5x OEM DJI P2 batteries that went to ****. The more batteries you have, the more you rotate, the less cycles per battery. With a 3 month warranty on P2 batteries, they all low cycles and all decided to fail after the warranty lapsed. None of the batteries exceeded the 50 cycle let alone reach the 300 cycles DJI advertised.
I moved to after market Venoms with 1 year warranty and they work much better and don't go into early auto landing.

Just because they make drones, does not mean they make the best batteries.
GM makes cars but do they supply you with the best tyres? Give it some time and the battery manufacturers will make better batteries.

I just hope the firmwares don't lock aftermarket batteries.

Reactions: ViperNuke
I had the same mindset when I first got the P2V+. I had 5x OEM DJI P2 batteries that went to ****. The more batteries you have, the more you rotate, the less cycles per battery. With a 3 month warranty on P2 batteries, they all low cycles and all decided to fail after the warranty lapsed. None of the batteries exceeded the 50 cycle let alone reach the 300 cycles DJI advertised.
I moved to after market Venoms with 1 year warranty and they work much better and don't go into early auto landing.

Just because they make drones, does not mean they make the best batteries.
GM makes cars but do they supply you with the best tyres? Give it some time and the battery manufacturers will make better batteries.

I just hope the firmwares don't lock aftermarket batteries.

I also had good luck with the venom and lime fuel batteries on my p2

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik