New batteries on their way!

And I thought my misses got excited about new batteries for her toy!!!

Rcdepothobbies.com has them in stock. I ordered one a few hours ago and it shipped out today!![emoji106]

My order still says pending under Fedex shipping???[emoji34][emoji52]

So does mine. You can talk to the presales support and they should have an idea of when it should ship. I was told that mine won't ship until mid next week. By then it will be around 20 business days after I made the purchase.

I just purchased another from Amazon. They had 9 left in stock last night. Free Shipping.
FK_1.jpg

Just ordered a battery from rcdepothobbies, FedEx.
Spoke to DJI this morning and just get the runaround, "it's in process"
15 working day's and they still did not ship out my two batteries.
This is by far the worst company I have every delt with.
Make the federal government look good in comparison.

Rcdepothobbies.com has them in stock. I ordered one a few hours ago and it shipped out today!![emoji106]
Thanks for posting this Pilot370, I just ordered one and canceled my preorder at B&H. It will be nice to have a second. Wish the Spare I ordered with my P3P would get here!

Just ordered a battery from rcdepothobbies, FedEx.
Spoke to DJI this morning and just get the runaround, "it's in process"
15 working day's and they still did not ship out my two batteries.
This is by far the worst company I have every delt with.
Make the federal government look good in comparison.
Yes getting that here too, they apologise for delay but can't explain why batteries ordered direct the first day you could (15th May) have not been sent when clearly they have stock as dealers are getting them.
They took the cash immediately and are just sitting on it?
Really not good enough, bought the batteries on the strength of stated delivery time but they seem to think once they have the money then stuff you.
I will never buy direct from them again when they think it's OK to tell you lies about stock position and delivery.

Sure drop me a note when you order. I can do the gimbal lock in yellow if you would like. eBay does the international shipping and charges you. So I don't know how much, but they will ship to you.
Thanks,
Nathan
Milehighdesign

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik