New batches of transmitters have USB on the outside...

Figures after carefully pulling out the antenna wire which I now have to fix they would come up with a better arrangement.

Pull_Up said:
http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Phantom_2_Vision-Firmware_Upgrading_of_the_5.8G_Remote_Controller

Unlike us "early adopters" the following hoardes won't have to get their screwdrivers dirty if they need to upgrade their TXs according to the opening paragraph of this I just came across...

And once again... the "early adopters" take it in the butt.

HEY DJI!!!!! Can we at least get some purchasing credits for beta testing and forever living with crap you didn't have time to set right before the product's release? No??? Not even a free set of props, because we've broken so many dealing with now fixed issues??? No??? No problem. It gives us a warm fuzzy just knowing that we took one for the team and helped you guys out with your cash flow situation so you could actually put out a product that's no longer broken in so many interesting ways...

Bitter??? Cynical??? Yeah. Quite a bit, actually...

-slinger

Gunslinger, nice bite out of the ***! I spent about an hour trying to find the usb port, and then 20 minutes trying to calibrate as it is hard to hold the tx and move the sticks when it is apart. Then, had a hard time making sure the antenna was properly fitted before I put the screws back in. DJI, I don't need any more stickers!

As I side note, I applied for the $150.00 rebate, and have not received anything. My latest email is unanswered by Dronefly. Anyone else had a problem?

The minimal DJI should have to do, is if anybody damages any of the connections in the process of updating, on the early edition TX's, is fix or replace free of charge, surely.

Shedracer said:
The minimal DJI should have to do, is if anybody damages any of the connections in the process of updating, on the early edition TX's, is fix or replace free of charge, surely.

Absolutely!!!!

-slinger

Firestat said:
Gunslinger, nice bite out of the ***! I spent about an hour trying to find the usb port, and then 20 minutes trying to calibrate as it is hard to hold the tx and move the sticks when it is apart. Then, had a hard time making sure the antenna was properly fitted before I put the screws back in. DJI, I don't need any more stickers!

As I side note, I applied for the $150.00 rebate, and have not received anything. My latest email is unanswered by Dronefly. Anyone else had a problem?

$150 rebate?????? :shock:

-slinger

Yes, I own the original Phantom.I am still jumping through hoops to get the credit. Here is the last note I sent them and no reply. I have no idea what they mean that " the payment could not be processed" It is a valid card.

I am not sure what that means. My payment was made by Visa and showed up on my statement.
Confused!

In a message dated 11/7/2013 3:20:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Hi

The only reason that you would have not received one is if your payment could not be processed.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic