New Australian P4P Owner. Advice please.

Reaction score
I am a new owner of a P4P currently viewing on iPhone 6. I've taken it up to 105 metres and shot in 4K. What a blast. I seek advice from Australian operators. Where do you suggest I go to get my RePL. I live in Byron Bay area, NSW. I have researched courses in Oz for around Aus $2750. I'm keen to do commercial work and want to get Insurance and Public Liability. Hence my intention to get licensed. Any advice would be very appreciated. Cheers, Mic.

I am a new owner of a P4P currently viewing on iPhone 6. I've taken it up to 105 metres and shot in 4K. What a blast. I seek advice from Australian operators. Where do you suggest I go to get my RePL. I live in Byron Bay area, NSW. I have researched courses in Oz for around Aus $2750. I'm keen to do commercial work and want to get Insurance and Public Liability. Hence my intention to get licensed. Any advice would be very appreciated. Cheers, Mic.

Here are a couple of FB groups with heaps of local knowledge.
Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad
Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad

Not sure why the links look like they do?

Yup,
They let me in so any one can join I bet you will be approved in 5 minutes. :)
Seriously they are closed to keep the content strictly Aussie, no confusing FAA laws with CASA regs that way..

Yup,
They let me in so any one can join I bet you will be approved in 5 minutes. :)
Seriously they are closed to keep the content strictly Aussie, no confusing FAA laws with CASA regs that way..
Cheers for that, didn't know the group existed. I sent off a request and since I am such a nice person, hopefully they will let me join....

I'm only an hour away on the GC. Hit me up for any questions. I'm registered with casa and have been exploring the RePL.
Thanks for that. I'll do a few more flights and then I'll ask a few questions. The closest place I can find to get RePl is Brisbane. I'll check out Tevek's (and thank you,) advice re FPV Australia. Cheers, Mic.

I did my RePL and a Cert 3 with UAVAIR in Sydney. It was well-delivered and worthwhile.

Hi Mikemal,
thanks for your thread.
I 'm about to sign up with Ace Aviation in Bris for $1800 for RePl as opposed to $3200 in Syd with another Company. The qualifications are the same, so I guess I'll go with my cheque book on this one.
Cheers.

Reactions: mikemal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic