New ARGTek mod. ITS WORKING YALL

Reaction score
Just installed this mod. Everything seems to have gone well. Seems like a bad batch of these were out and about. This is amongst the first of the newest batch of them to go out on the market. Hopefully the antenna isn't faulty like what is believed to have been on some previous models

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Update: WOW over a Mile! I'd post images but it's seems the DJI go app got screwed up cuz it won't let me sign in due to its latest update (gonna restart phone and pray) but the ARGTek is WORKING as of now. Whatever previous problems that existed were not there for me. I doubted it's ability because of so many bad reviews and threads about it not working but it made my 2200 foot range go to 5000+ (I didn't even push it out to its limits yet due to cold and wind conditions)

Update: restated phone. App works now got my flight record

Last edited:
Reactions: skysummit
So my drone Archangel 1-1 managed an amazing 5100 feet (double its old record) it kept downlink Clear and smooth all the way out
ab6e29e3b9c285f14b5db4dca3dd4cb5.jpg

The ARGTek mod is working as of now. Better than expected too

Before I installed the Argtek range extender I was able to get 3897 feet consistently and after the mod install I got 4592 feet so an increase of 695 feet. But is nothing that the drone flyer are posting on YouTube! I even took the controller apart to check my connections. Any ideas???

Before I installed the Argtek range extender I was able to get 3897 feet consistently and after the mod install I got 4592 feet so an increase of 695 feet. But is nothing that the drone flyer are posting on YouTube! I even took the controller apart to check my connections. Any ideas???

Do you fly in the city? Wifi interference hurts the performance of the P3S no matter what mods you have. But the good thing is this mod cuts down on the interference (a lot of my interference warnings vanished after installation)

I live out in the countryside with lots of farmers and fields with sparse housing. I can fly over a mile (as shown in my image above) and could've kept going

Where I live I can almost get 2 miles with the argtek.10060ft is when I got weak signal warnings and hit rth

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers