New App in appstore(Vision+ Utility) for phantom vision plus

Re: New App in appstore(Vision+ Utility) for phantom vision

Just looked at it...HMMM looks interesting....combines the wi-fi booster app and the secure encryption mod for the wifi range extender...ALL IN ONE!...Call now and receive your free gift...operators are standing by..

kidding...I'm intrigued....

Who wants to be the first?

It's been determined that is is crap. It does not extend TX.

The developer seems really interested in further development. In my opinion he should make it free for one day to let some people test it get positive reviews!!

So I finally got my replacement camera/gimbal and have been able to fly FPV again. I bought both PVFlyer's V+ Booster app when it first came out and now this Vision+ Utility. I haven't been able to use either before but tested both today. Without either app heading in the same direction at 150 feet elevation, my bird lost video feed at 1800 feet. With PVFler's V+ Booster app, I was able to go to 2400 feet before losing video feed. With Vision+ Utility, the phantom boosted at 13dBm and no change to the range extender output, I was able to go to 2800 feet when I lost signal and RTH was initiated. I still had video at that point, albeit it was stuttering. The preview quality for all the tests was 640x480 30 fps. I can also confirm that the Vision+ Utility included wifi encryption does work and it is a permanent change so don't forget your password. I did each test twice with similar results, so for me at least, it seems the Vision+ Utility works better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20