New app for Drone Enthusiasts

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I want to get your feedback on our early version of "Hover." Hover is an app for drone enthusiasts, with real time weather data, drone news feed, and no fly zone maps. We'd like to know what you think of the features, and we would love to hear your feedback on the experience and what features you'd like in the future. Please see the link below :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hover-d ... 41516?mt=8

Where do you get your real time weather data from?

It runs on some kind of Apple? Brings back memories. I remember when Apple used to make a half way decent phone. Well... technically they still do. It's just everybody else is making freekin awesome phones so Apple phones don't look all that good by comparison.

On an iPad 2 I can't view the maps. It looks like the app was designed for an iPhone. The app icon is blank. Otherwise it seems like a good concept.

h4v0c6 said:
On an iPad 2 I can't view the maps. It looks like the app was designed for an iPhone. The app icon is blank. Otherwise it seems like a good concept.

We'll make sure to optimize the view on the iPad. You are correct, the initial version was only made for the iPhone ;)

Just checked it out on the iPhone and it's looks good. Everything seems to be functioning well. It's a good start!

My iPhone 5 is on software version 7.1.1 and when trying to open this app it crashes almost right away. Is it my software version or something else ?

Compass doesn't work on mine and the stopwatch function is hard to start stop and reset

I haven't checked out the link but to get up to date weather reports use for full size aviation sites in your area.

Chriserl said:
My iPhone 5 is on software version 7.1.1 and when trying to open this app it crashes almost right away. Is it my software version or something else ?

it could be your software version :( We'll look into it and see if there is anything we can do

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31