New Android App Fixed 640X480 30fps

Reaction score
With the new Android app that was just released, I decided to see if DJI was nice enough to fix the 640X480 30fps video that never used to work on my GS4. Sure enough, it worked perfectly. I successfully flew 2,000 feet at the highest setting, but then I had to turn back due to a storm coming in. Hopefully it will work for those of you who also were unable to fly at the highest setting before this update.

DBS said:
Another post says "do not update" cuzz the dude totally lost his video and only has black screen now...

Sounds like this is gonna be another variable depending on what device we are on... goody :roll:

For Android users, I would recommend doing the update, and without actually taking off or flying out of LOS, test out the highest settings. If you get a black screen on all settings, uninstall the app (maybe first try rebooting your phone and trying again), and then re-install 1.0.40 by downloading it off of the following link: http://droneslinger.com/software.html

yes it totally messed up my video feed..it was me...that dude...lol....I have an HTC One, so I dont know maybe this software doesnt like it...i will try it with my nexus tab. Unless something is wrong with my camera. I've been shooting with it for a few months now and not too many problems except the black screen once in a while. Curious if anyone else has problems if nothing else back up app with titanium backup before proceeding if you can. so at least you can do a restore. Thank you matt your a lifesaver. I just wonder are IPhone users experiencing such problems with their FPV using the DJI. Something tells me i may go back to that, someday if this continues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1