New affordable drone from DJI called Phantom 3 SE

With Android you can use an app called Opera VPN and then change your location. And place your order! Now if they ship to the USA is a different matter

Combining std and pro maybe but since only difference between advanced and pro is 2.7k Vs 4k camera, would be hard pressed to combine them.

Well, who's taking the bite?
QQ图片20170324142934.png

Reactions: Matts175
I am living in China and ordered one a few weeks ago. They are only available for preorder now and will not ship until 4/30 but the pre-order price is 500RMB less than when they sell it for regular orders. But it is correct only in China and is just a response to the new XiaoMi drones here in the Chinese market. SO not sure if it will be sold anywhere else.

If anyone wants one I can order another and ship it.

Too bad they didn't come out before I bought my P3S. But I have the Argtek Antenna and I get 4.55km or 15000 ft distance on that. By the time you've gone that far if you want to come back with more than 20% battery left you won't be doing much stopping along the way to take photos.

Best thing DJI can do is give us batteries that give us 30 mins flying time.

It's the correct photo. You can see it in the DJI Store here.

Last edited:
Checking, ism band unlicensed power limit in usa is 1watt (30db), or 4 watts erp. Bet China is lot higher and that's why no sale here... still looking for China power limit...

So to those of you who have bought this, are all of the settings in Chinese in the dji go app or is it in English?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav