New 5400mAh smart battery released

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
I just posted some questions to them on their FB Page. We shall see what they say. Here is what I posted if anyone else wants to add to the questions. I am not to excited about the 5400MAh but the 6200MAh I might be.

It would be nice to see a better battery out there but you have a site that don't give ANY info about your company, the product price or even how to buy it. Where are you guys located? The current battery for the P2V+ is 5200MAh so how is 200MAh difference in a battery an "Extended Flight" battery? I don't see it adding to the flight time by more than a minute or so depending on the quality? Is this battery going to be priced lower than the stock and what kind of performance tests have you done? Specifically what kind of flight times are you getting on these batteries and whats the lifespan of them? Does your warranty cover the Phantom in case of any damages the battery may cause?

I just posted some questions to them on their FB Page. We shall see what they say. Here is what I posted if anyone else wants to add to the questions. I am not to excited about the 5400MAh but the 6200MAh I might be.

Very strange that there is no price or ordering details.

The warranty seems to make it clear about damage to the Phantom though... No cover!

"This limited warranty will not cover the following:

Any and all damages to electronic device and any other personal property."

Reactions: CoolClownFish
Very strange that there is no price or ordering details.

The warranty seems to make it clear about damage to the Phantom though... No cover!

"This limited warranty will not cover the following:

Any and all damages to electronic device and any other personal property."

I didn't notice that in the support section but I think for now I will stick with the factory one so if there is a problem I know it is covered under warranty. It almost seems that this is someone who has either ordered these from China or are based in China to begin with and are starting this company up. Either way I will wait to see how the 6200MAh battery holds up to all those who buy them first.

All the after market batteries including oem are made in china. The big problem when ordering batteries directly from chinese suppliers is the shipping restrictions hazardous material. Because of those restrictions it can a month or more to receive an order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic