New 5 mile range radio, Lightbridge 2, huh? Rumor?

Reaction score
Guys at the field were saying there is some new radio you can buy for the P3 that has 5 mile range? I think one of them said its the Lightbridge 2 radio... But Lightbridge 2 only does 1.2miles... Is this a rumor or something? Does Lightbridge 2 do 5 miles at 720p?

Whats the point of this?

I'm sure extenders like DBS and windsurfers do a great job any ways rite?

My windsurfer and DBS do atleast and have gone way past 1.2miles lol

Reactions: phantom13flyer
The lightbridge 1 and 2 are not even compatible with the p3 so I'm not sure what those guys were talking about you were flying with lol.

Reactions: D4T_PoM
Don't forget to mention line of sight. It all depends on the area your flying in.
Yes definitely need good los. Environmental conditions play a huge factor. Two exact setups can get two totally different results depending on conditions. And a battery modification is needed as well. The stock battery is only good for about 20k feet. I wouldn't push it much further than that.

Reactions: brianb87
Trying? :D:D:D:D the have all of ours..........................:D:D:D:D:D

I won't be surprised if DJI start selling DBS and Windsurfer etc alternatives with DJI printing all over them :p

Not to forget the shipping time of 7-14 days shipping after payment received lol

Reactions: bobmyers
I won't be surprised if DJI start selling DBS and Windsurfer etc alternatives with DJI printing all over them :p

Not to forget the shipping time of 7-14 days shipping after payment received lol
or 14 days after payment is received and it ships 31 days:D:D:D

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Don't forget the stress cracks in the radio..... ooh, Just Kidding......

You mean the stress cracks due to mounting the extender onto the RC? :p

I think it will only affect the first batch of RC's
The first ---That's mine -- I have the extenders and no cracks -- "yet" :p

I wish, They can't market products like this to meet regulations

Reactions: N017RW
So? if I were to manufacture a car in china do you think i could sell it in Europe without Euro 5 emission standard?... Just 1 example of many...

What regulations?

They are in China rite?

LoL

It started in China... Tienanmen Square I believe was the first DJI NFZ.

Reactions: bobmyers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj