New 5.8ghz Remote Gimbal Dial

Reaction score
Just got the new Phantom 2 Vision Plus V2 with the new remote--Anyone have a similar issue with the new gimbal dial where it seems to stutter a little as you rotate it down and then when you rotate it up- also stutters if you do it slowly-does not seem to operate smoothly--

When I use either the IOS or Android app to operate the camera tilt works smooth as butter both up and down..

Sort of tells me the gimbal is OK but the Gimbal dial has some sort of issue

I have done may re calibrations with no difference..

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Jack

On another threat on this forum people already dealed with this problem. Has something to do with doing proper stick/weal calibtation in and the assitant sw and the rc sw. For details you have to look for the other threat(s) on ths topic.
Regards FA

Uninstall your RC1.1.
Download the one from DJI from the site.
Start the RC assist and calibrate all sticks and switches and tilt dial.
Click finish.
Start Phantom Assist. Calibrate the X1 channel.

Let us know..

OK found out the way to correct it---Run the RC assistant-Calibrate the sticks but ALSO calibrate by rotating the X1 gimbal dial before hitting finish!!

Don't recalibrate the X1 Gimbal Dial in the Assistant software--All good now!

3 days of thinking the Dial on the new remote was bad!!

Jack

Over the past week I was having trouble upgrading 3.08 firmware. I also have the new RC with the gimbal wheel on the left. One of the problems has been getting the gimbal/camera to work correctly. This morning I deleted present RC Assistent software and uploaded new firmware from dji. The firmware upgrade was provided today (11/28) should help anyone that has been having firmware upgrade issues. Once the upgrade was done all upgrade issues including gimbal/camera movement were also fixed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik