New 5.8GHz Remote Control (left dial, built-in Lipo battery)

Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 720
Re: New 5.8GHz Remote Control (left dial, built-in Lipo batt

Hey there ...I bought one too..I found simon newtons videos from on the kitchen table on the new controller to be helpful ..he also has a new website with just his videos. .check it out he has about 150 videos to access. .very informative. .enjoy..turbodronepilot. .

I purchased one as well and like the top left gimbal control much better than the one on the back and the wheel allows for slower movement / greater control. And it's also nice not having to carry around AA batteries, just a USB charger. Having the battery indicator lights is a nice feature as well.

One thing I could do without is the left hand stick having the ability to "lock" in the down position. I don't find this all that useful.

MarinerSax said:
I purchased one as well and like the top left gimbal control much better than the one on the back and the wheel allows for slower movement / greater control. And it's also nice not having to carry around AA batteries, just a USB charger. Having the battery indicator lights is a nice feature as well.

One thing I could do without is the left hand stick having the ability to "lock" in the down position. I don't find this all that useful.

thats what i saw and didn't like, could do without lock position. guess ill know when it decides to arrive.

sbjr0203 said:
MarinerSax said:

thats what i saw and didn't like, could do without lock position. guess ill know when it decides to arrive.

You can remove that simple :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    982.8 KB · Views: 640

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member