New 5.8G Quadcopter without camera?

Thanks for sharing that. Yet, they don't even have a photo available! Why would they be coming out with this when, as far as I know, the Inspire 1 still isn't shipping and they have a Phantom 3 vision, but no Phantom 3, non-vision. Are they taking on too much? Plus, they can't seem to find the time to respond to their current customers.

A bit more OT, but if they aren't careful, another, more established company/corporation could quickly upend them. Can I get an amen?

PhantomFanatic said:
Thanks for sharing that. Yet, they don't even have a photo available! Why would they be coming out with this when, as far as I know, the Inspire 1 still isn't shipping and they have a Phantom 3 vision, but no Phantom 3, non-vision. Are they taking on too much? Plus, they can't seem to find the time to respond to their current customers.

A bit more OT, but if they aren't careful, another, more established company/corporation could quickly upend them. Can I get an amen?

First, it's not a Phantom 3 Vision (+), it's a Phantom 2 Vision (+) V3. There is a Phantom 2 (non-vision) V2 which was just recently released with extensive flight performance improvements. Not sure if these improvements are contained in any Phantom Vision. However, the Phantom 2 V2 is the most advanced Phantom quadcopter they make although it has no camera. The Phantom 2 Vision+ is a **** fine product and I would love to have one ;)

That said, there are rumors of a true Phantom 3 showing at CES and DJI has released videos of a new Phantom but it's unclear what this means if anything.

BTW, Amen! There are a ton of new quads being premiered at CES this week so we will see what comes up. Supposedly, at CES, this is "the year of the drone" God, I hope not!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.