nevermind

You Just sold you're whole p3 setup that was tuned with goggles and everything. Why buying one again now then if i May ask?

You Just sold you're whole p3 setup that was tuned with goggles and everything. Why buying one again now then if i May ask?

The goggles and FPVLR advanced controller were what I was trying to get rid of, and in order to make the sale I had to sell everything together.

For me they required too many wires, too much charging, and too much setup in the field.

now I'm trying to just get back to the basics.

Reactions: bimmy
Nick.
i have a brand new P3A, never flown with two batteries - $1100 shipped conus.
sorry, don't have a case or 3rd battery.

Nick.
i have a brand new P3A, never flown with two batteries - $1100 shipped conus.
sorry, don't have a case or 3rd battery.

Trying to save a few bucks off of retail price by buying used.

Thanks though

i have a used one too. 4 flights on it, perfect condition

what's your asking price for that one? and how many batteries?

i have two batteries i can include.. i have three total but i need to keep one for when i need it to test the service birds.
i could do $1000 for that one with two batteries.
everything included, box, props, controller, memory card,... everything as bought brand new.

i have two batteries i can include.. i have three total but i need to keep one for when i need it to test the service birds.
i could do $1000 for that one with two batteries.
everything included, box, props, controller, memory card,... everything as bought brand new.

a very tempting offer. I'll have to think about it a bit, feel free to sell it to someone else if they respond before me

i didn't list it anywhere... just one of many i have here.. i don't have to sell but if someone wants to buy it i'll sell it,
otherwise she will be eventually stripped for parts :)

@hunch, decided I'm not going to be in the market after all. pretty bi-polar with this stuff as you can tell, but I'm gonna just keep my money for now and maybe buy again next summer when I have more time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers