NERO Phantom 3 "Stealth Black" Group Order

Me to I had no idea what he meant.. There was an issue with the web provider. Its been resolved.

could you clarify the differences?

Plasti-Dip is a non permanent finish that rubs off with your fingers. This is:

"We start with a Genuine DJI Phantom 3 shell which is then coated using our “Plasti-Fusion”™ technology which has been used on in the past with Polymer firearms. It is not a paint but a thin 0.2-0.4mm coating of actual plastic which is applied to the shell using a unique process. This offers a unmatched durability, aesthetics and design. The coating is a hard, scratch/chip resistant material which appears like it was ordered from the factory this way."

I wasn't implying you were using Plasti-Dip, just that it is similar. I have seen entire cars done is Plasti-Dip, and it is very durable. Yes, it can be removed. When you imply fusion, I would think you mean bonding. I design plastic parts for injection molding, and to "fuse" plastics together, you would need to melt or electro sonically weld them. Your product does look good from what I can see by the photos.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ready to send mine in just got new p3p delivered yesterday sotting in the box waiting for me to get home and let him out his cage.this is the third one first one was a standard it didn't like me and flew away second one had for two days bad motor. hope third ones a charm

Multicoptertec did you bother reading any previous posts?

It's nothing like Plasti-Dip.

Unfortunately everyone just posts posts irrelevant bs.

I would be interested in a group deal, I have a factory new extra body I would provide.

Multicoptertec did you bother reading any previous posts?

It's nothing like Plasti-Dip.

Unfortunately everyone just posts posts irrelevant bs.

I would be interested in a group deal, I have a factory new extra body I would provide.
Yea, I read everything, thanks for asking. I never said it was the same. I have used Plasti-Dip on many RC cars, planes, etc, and the results are very good. My original post was not meant to say it was the same, just an alternate.

Ok so I've been talking with John@neroguard going to get my bird dipped my question is about warranty do i have to put the guts back in original shell or not its a p3p brand new still in amazon shipping box .anybody that has done mods to their bird might know thanks

Anyone who has had this done have any more pictures they can share? I just saw this for the first time and love it! I emailed John to order one.
I would be interested in hearing your thoughts after you have had your Phantom coated shell for some time now. Still happy with the Nero purchase?
Thanks for the feedback!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just got mine done love it

Attachments

• 1461587162777.jpg
    1461587162777.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 331
Reactions: Buzz rabbit
Pretty sure its $6 though. Seems like a more economical solution. Or vinyl coating, which is $35

This is a permanent layer of black plastic that is applied to the original plastic.. Its very durable and does not add any significant weight and helps strengthen the shell. We have not seen any stress cracks using DJI's newest X braced shell plus our coating process. Hope that helps!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl