Neighborhood Flyover

Reaction score
Actually it was more of a hover-over as I'm just now getting comfortable with the idea of sending the P3 on its own little trips. We've lived in this house since January, 1997 and I've never seen the neighborhood or the surrounding areas like this! I can't wait to get higher and go farther. I also learned that one of my neighbors has a pool I had no idea they had....

On another note, I had to disable the 4K video recording as my MacBook Pro (2012 model) simply can't keep up with the data rate, even reading off the hard drive. This leads to lagging and jumpy video.

Last edited:
Nice panning. Drop the camera down a little and you will see how the lighting can change and help. As the ole saying goes, practice makes perfect. Next try Windows Movie Maker for editing the video and adding music. Don't use copywriter music. Grab some open source and you do just fine. A lot of fun making a good video. The best ones are usually 4-5 minutes and have different angles and shots as well a forward and backwards and side to side shots of the subjects. Lighting is important to. Best light is early in morning or late in evening with the harshness of the sun. Enjoy and have a good time!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl