Neighbor threatened to kill me for flying my phantom...

Thanks for sharing your experience. As a former police officer, beware, there are a lot of "loose cannons" out there.

I got a Loose Cannon... LOL.

Attachments

• DTA-SRSA1-338Lapua.jpg
    DTA-SRSA1-338Lapua.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 447
Reactions: RanBon
That's the first thought that popped into my head. Clearly they've got something going on that they don't want people to know about.

Has to be... these quacks probably have a couple cheerleaders tied up in the basement.

It's becoming apparent that quads are like catnip for crazy people. Fliers should take reasonable precautions not to become a victim of drone-rage. No way I'm gonna rely on a wife's ability to chill out her man as a last line of defense. Prefer to tuck a Sig 938 with HSTs for the off chance Mr. and Mrs. Worst Case Scenario rear their ugly head and try to lynch me and stomp my drone.

So I am curious what came of this with the Police involved did they arrest him for brandishing a concealed firearm? Did you file charges against him?

It's a basic right guaranteed us in our Constitution. It's no different than the way you think about your right to health care. You would probably be indignant if someone tried to take it away, no?

Wow crazy people! Sounds like a few posters in this thread would act with the same craziness as the couple in the truck if they weren't drone owners themselves or will whip out their concealed weapons. I can see a few shootouts happening over drones if some of you don't relax and be the better mentally stable person.
My mind is boggled at the insanity of it all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers