Needs to be said.....

Reaction score
OK I've been off the grid for just under 2 weeks. No flying my P2V+, or even reading anything in here which I do at least a few times a day. I'm retired so I have tons of free-time. So while in the hospital for 11 days and 2 days back st home I had not been on grid until very early this am.
I noticed something that I haven't seen much of in this site since I starting reading posts back in Nov 2013. I have noticed some New Members that are throwing around some unnecessary insults with their postings.
I also noticed some of the guys who are old pro's in here, whose comments are always very mature. The exception is if a bone-head post was made and a very non-insulting joke is made regarding the content. All of these rude new member insulting comments have definitely been noticed by the Pro's in here, cause I have read numerous lol's attached by them in these new guy's post!
I know that there are many sites that I have been a member of that are insult contests it seems. What I quickly noticed in this site was how respectful,friendly and helpful everyone was.
So if your new to the site & have an issue with someone that you feel is justified, by all means light them up, but pm them with it. Also if your looking for our help with a problem your having in the future, I can tell you that you will be hearing crickets if you continue to be disrespectful.
Just felt this needed to be mentioned... if it has already been mentioned and I missed it feel free to call me a "*******" if that makes you feel better, but pm your insult,please...
Moose

Nice now we know that.
Bear in mind that English is not my native tongue so if i mess up in yours what ever i hide behind the " i am to ..... to understand that language is basically something else to explain what also can be done with hands and feet pointing on pictures." Anyway it doesn't matter how, as long someone gets the message.
School is something from the past, it has nothing new to tell.
Today i came home from work, as i entered i missed my good friend co-sinus. I asked THE partner if she had seen co-sinus. She replied that he went for a drink with tang-us and that they only would come back when the integrally agreed on the differentiallity.

Text message culture... Expect it to go worse.

Now address "lose" and "Loose." Another pair of misused/misspelled terms. It seems everyone gravitates toward "loose" when not meaning something that isn't tight.

Affect / Effect...

Moot / Mute...

Yada / Yada / Yada... :lol:

slothead said:
Now address "lose" and "Loose." Another pair of misused/misspelled terms. It seems everyone gravitates toward "loose" when not meaning something that isn't tight.

:D :D :D :D

Help guys! Last night when I flue my Phantom I loosed it in one of it's fly-aways. I think it might have been dew to a lose screw or something. I tried to activate its GPS locator, but it didnt werk.

LOL

(Hukt on Foniks wurkt for mee!)

more or less then...
Definatly

Run! Hide! :lol:

U.M.

english_police.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads