Need to replace SMT connectors on the gimbal main Board

Reaction score
Is anyone able to provide me with a part number or a source for the surface mounted connectors on the main board of the gimbal.

Thanks

this is a pic of what I am after,
Thanks for your help

Attachments

• conector.jpg
    conector.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 534
Hi Andy!How are you?

Could you send Pitch(Distance Pin to Pin?We can provide it.

Best Regards!
Ornikit.

Hi Slamkal,
Is better you replace with same original connector because is not same you will have problems with male connector and PCB Soldering,could you send Original Connector detailed plan with meassures or Datasheet,maybe i can help you for find in market.

Best Regards.

that's a great suggestion --- but I don't think DJI provides schematics or bill of materials for this assembly as its proprietary information. If you have contacts within DJI and are able to determine the vendor part number I can locate the exact part. Otherwise, I'm forced to look at the photo that someone posted above to compare with tens of thousands of available connectors, as well as microscopic measurements of a bunch of mangled pins on my assembly (fortunately no damage to the pcb however). I do have the mating plug connector so if it locks in place and fits, I'm going to assume its from the same vendor that DJI uses, and likely the part I identified above. Again, I have no information other than the visual image of a very tiny footprint surface mount device, as well as I have the mating plug that is supposed to fit into the connector. It kind of a crappy setup, seems like everyone who crashes their drone trashes this header.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20