Need to find gimbal rubber dampners in Canada quick

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a place where I can find the rubber dampners for a gimbal (goodluckbuy - if it matters) in Canada that can ship quick?

I checked EBay and only found one place from the US - which would probably take more than a week at best to arrive. The rest were from Asia and would take 2-3 weeks. I found one RC shop online that's located in Canada, but they wanted $16 to ship - but I guess if I need them that bad, that's the price you have to pay.

I had an 'incident' today and lost one of the dampners. I'm expecting my Fatshark setup to arrive tomorrow and would like to try and get things up and running as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Use earplugs in the meantime. Some people just remove the stock ones for earplugs anyways.

Yeah? I never thought of that. I guess I could rig something like that up to work in the meantime - as I only need one anyway. Thanks ericdes.

Does anyone by chance have a picture with the earplugs in place?

I've had good luck with MultiRotorHeli.ca, usually great prices too. I don't know how much they charge for shipping because I always take advantage of the $70+ order = free shipping. They have props and other stuff too so I just add a couple of those if I have a small order to bump it up to $70, always good to have extra props.

I should have did a quick google search before asking...

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 320

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers