Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Need to find gimbal rubber dampners in Canada quick

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jebus, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Jebus

Can anyone suggest a place where I can find the rubber dampners for a gimbal (goodluckbuy - if it matters) in Canada that can ship quick?

I checked EBay and only found one place from the US - which would probably take more than a week at best to arrive. The rest were from Asia and would take 2-3 weeks. I found one RC shop online that's located in Canada, but they wanted $16 to ship - but I guess if I need them that bad, that's the price you have to pay.

I had an 'incident' today and lost one of the dampners. I'm expecting my Fatshark setup to arrive tomorrow and would like to try and get things up and running as soon as possible.

Thanks.

2. ericdes

Use earplugs in the meantime. Some people just remove the stock ones for earplugs anyways.

3. Jebus

Yeah? I never thought of that. I guess I could rig something like that up to work in the meantime - as I only need one anyway. Thanks ericdes.

Does anyone by chance have a picture with the earplugs in place?

4. mcmax20

I've had good luck with MultiRotorHeli.ca, usually great prices too. I don't know how much they charge for shipping because I always take advantage of the $70+ order = free shipping. They have props and other stuff too so I just add a couple of those if I have a small order to bump it up to $70, always good to have extra props.

5. Jebus

I should have did a quick google search before asking...

Attached Files: