Need straighten out.

Reaction score
I have a phantom 3 Adv. I figured that I have a 2312 motors to the non flat top and it has the small 45 degree slops. I have seen people selling combo kits of four 2312 motors and four individual ESC. And I (if right) think there is ESC on some main boards. I like to have surplus repair parts avalible . So my question is how can I know what type of ESC is needed either on board or separate ESC without opening the main unit or don't I understand something? Thanks

The ESCs are attached to the board. Since you have the 2312 motors, you'll need this board. The 2312A motors need to be used with this board.

The ESCs are attached to the board. Since you have the 2312 motors, you'll need this board. The 2312A motors need to be used with this board.
Let me ask you this.....I have seen where the updated center board for sale that can used with the 2312A motors will also work with the 2312 older motors. Is this true? and if it is , is it because the newer mortors would draw too much current for the older board? Just have to get my head straight. Thanks

I have seen where the updated center board for sale that can used with the 2312A motors will also work with the 2312 older motors.
Got a link? I've never heard of such a thing.

Got a link? I've never heard of such a thing.
I went back and looked and the way it was written, my mistake, but as you said, 2312 older center board and 2312A newer center board. So where did the individual ESC come from? And if I saw a center board how can I tell if it is one for my 2312 motors? Thanks

Last edited:
DJI does not sell individual ESCs. You might be able to buy one used, but you'll need to know how to solder in order to install it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4