Need Source for Pitch Gimbal Motor

Reaction score
Have a gimbal that won't return the camera to horizontal, replaced the servo and camera hold level, but pitch it back and it wont return to level.

I"m pretty sure I can press the axle out an back in a new motor.

Is there a part # or an equivalent replacement?

TIA

Denny

The only source is from another dead one; either check out Ebay (search "dji broken") or check with one of the guys here who repairs these things (hunch, burlbark, ...).

CityZen said:
The only source is from another dead one; either check out Ebay (search "dji broken") or check with one of the guys here who repairs these things (hunch, burlbark, ...).

I hate parting anything out. I have been so busy and I try to keep this 24 hour turnaround and have only missed it a couple times and its when the gimbals need main boards and I have to buy whole broken gimbals hoping to get lucky and get a good replacement board. The pitch motor shaft cost $50 to replace and the motors run another $40-50 on ebay. I just cant charge someone that much especially when its not a sure thing to fix the problem. I have received and repaired half a dozen other repair shops jobs and I just cant part with parts at this time. I want to try and keep as near a spotless record as I can. I repaired 2 more gimbals tonight and a crashed Vision.

Hani (Hunch) should still have more parts than me, hit him up with a PM.

Jeremy James

Denny,
what is all you need now? Just the Pitch motor or do you need a pitch sensor board too?
did you test the resistance on both, R and P potentiometers?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik