Need some help with drone buying from experienced flyers

Reaction score
hey there, I'm new when it comes to quadcopters. Not when it comes to flying, but buying. What I want to know is this: for a price at about max 300$ (Can be a little higher or does not hurt if lower if it fits my needs) what is the best quadcopter I can get?
-I want it to have a long runtime
-screen on controller cause I like flying with only the screen
- I want one with the best possible range(if the range can be fixed by a mod that's also okey)
-I know I can't get the best camera for that price, but I want one that can get a Okey video/picture

Was originally thinking about just buying the hubsan 502 or something but as I looked more on videos I really want one that can get better range.

Reactions: dirkclod
Phantom 3 standard is my suggestion.
Ahaaa like this one maybe Phantom 3 standard for sale.
theshining-1427212867.gif
Just messing with micro Viking ;). Standard is a good bird . Have one .
Welcome to the forum Norwegian Viking :)

Last edited:
Reactions: microraptor
My small portable camera drone is a Parrot Bebop1 and it is a blast to fly especially in FPV mode. It has a 14 Mpix camera, records 1080P video and streams 720P to you tab or phone. You can pick one up on Amazon for $200. But your requirements for long range and long flight time will not be possible for $300 unless you are lucky with a good used P3S - still not very long range. The Bebop 2 gives 20 minute flight times for $400 but range is still limited to line of sight. A RC transmitter is available for increased range but that will put you way over budget.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31