Need some help with a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm currently using an iPhone 5S with my P3S. The screen is too small so I just got a Galaxy Tab 4 to use. I'm completely new to the Android system, I've always been apple guy until now. I just installed the GO app and connected it to the RC and Phantom to make sure it all works.
I plan on using this tablet for the Phantom only, any tips or suggestions to optimize the performance of the tablet.

Reactions: Phantom3Chris
Hello all, I'm currently using an iPhone 5S with my P3S. The screen is too small so I just got a Galaxy Tab 4 to use. I'm completely new to the Android system, I've always been apple guy until now. I just installed the GO app and connected it to the RC and Phantom to make sure it all works.
I plan on using this tablet for the Phantom only, any tips or suggestions to optimize the performance of the tablet.
I also am very new. just bought a Tab 4.yesterday. When I try to download the DJL GO app I get a message "your device isn't compatible with this version" did you have any problem ?

willymc chuck, you'll need to download the DJI GO APK from here and sideload it.

Update -
After doing most of the things in the link above (it took me a while to figure out developer options and when I finally did, there was no "logger buffer size" option), I must have deleted something I shouldn't have because it was not displaying the map in the go app.
Yesterday I reset the tablet to factory settings and started over, The go app is now displaying everything but my only concern is the lag on the live feed is really bad. There was a little bit on my iPhone but the Samsung tablet is considerably worse.
Now the only thing I didn't do is update the software, this tablet is running 4.2.2. and says its up to date in the settings. I will try to figure out if "lollipop" can be installed. Off to Google I go...

Update 2 -
I'm not quite sure what exactly I did to get the galaxy tab 4 set up to improve the live feed video lag. It is still a little bit worse than the iPhone 5s but it has improved a lot since my last post.

I did a couple of short videos to compare both of them.

Galaxy tab 4
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

iPhone 5S
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31