Need some advice

Reaction score
I just received my phantom 3 pro today and installed the prop guards. When I went to put the phantom in the gpc hard case I noticed it would not fit like it should. I really don't want to cut them foam to make it fit. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

don't use props guards act like giant wind sails makes bird due weird things

Reactions: Squirrel!
don't use props guards act like giant wind sails makes bird due weird things

I second that, i flew with blade guards for the first month i had my phantom, never put them back on , i couldn't believe how much better it flew without them.

bought new set at first read about them they are still in the original box

Reactions: Jaime Ray Vaughn
When you decide to remove them be very careful and do not use the long(er) screws when you put it back together. They will damage motor coils and you'll be grounded.

Another option is to use the snap on prop guards and just snap them on when you get to your spot.
I found these to be the best. Use original DJI prop guards and they snap on/off. And when off, there is no trace they were ever on. No worries of screws going into the motors. Just an all around outstanding experience.
DSCN6415.JPG
DSCN6416.JPG

But yes, they do indeed make the quad less stable than without them on.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I figure that I've got so much into this already, and after my bad experience with off brand chinese battery and the company, that I'd stick with what's best. It may cost a few more dollars but those dollars equate into quality which equates into longevity. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1