Need screenshot of failsafe returning height setting tab

Reaction score
Hello

My friend can not find the tab where you increase the phantoms height during return home failsafe.

Can you email me a screenshot

[email protected]

I tried google but could not find it

I no longer have my phantom so can not connect to software to see where it is.

Thanks
Pablo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441719708.703291.jpg

You use your PC to fly your bird?
Not everyone has P3's unc and he don't have one as it crashed but his friend needs to get into the assistant program to set RTH height .
That's the way I read it . :)

Reactions: unclejas
image.jpg If you using a P2 then go to the DJI app under settings flight controller and gimbel and you will see the "current RTH Altitude. By the way for you to set it or have a value there you have to be powered up.

View attachment 30033 If you using a P2 then go to the DJI app under settings flight controller and gimbel and you will see the "current RTH Altitude. By the way for you to set it or have a value there you have to be powered up.
I had forgot ya can do it in the app as I've always just did it in the assistant :rolleyes:

Yeah assistant program on windows. Anyone?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Go into the advance tab then to limits in the P2 software. When they input the altitude it will be in red then hit enter on the keyboard and the new settings will entered. Should be at least 118 feet or 36 meters to be above a mature forest.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl