Need new source for P2V Prop balancing rod

Reaction score
Looking for a new source of balancing rod for the P2V prop. Glen is out and will not be getting more. Rod specs, stainless steel 6 mm rod 1mm thread 10" long with clock wise one side counter clock wise the other.

karatkij said:
Looking for a new source of balancing rod for the P2V prop. Glen is out and will not be getting more. Rod specs, stainless steel 6 mm rod 1mm thread 10" long with clock wise one side counter clock wise the other.

i too am searching for a vision prop balancer and cannot find one! the search continues..

tizzl10 said:
karatkij said:

i too am searching for a vision prop balancer and cannot find one! the search continues..

+1

-slinger

pault said:
There is another guy in the UK making them now (well we did start the industrial revolution ;)). I ordered mine on wednesday & it arrived next day. Good quality at a great price - he is a forum member - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8959

Awesome... TY !!!

-slinger

Does anyone have the man from the UK's email address that is producing the P2V balancing rods? Thanks.

karatkij said:
Does anyone have the man from the UK's email address that is producing the P2V balancing rods? Thanks.
He will probably not want it posted here but I will email him now and ask if I can send it to you by pm .....

Edit: just remembered he told me he was moving house this w/e so maybe he is busy at the moment.

well, I ordered a dubro 499 balancer today..i understand some folks are using rc car/truck fuel tubing to fit into the threaded nut on the propeller. I will probably go that route until I can acquire a rod that will fit.

His name is Patrick and is username muscleflex. Private message him. Real good guy. I bought one. Just be patient if you are in the USA as it took OVER a month for mine to arrive.

Scottrod said:
His name is Patrick and is username muscleflex. Private message him. Real good guy. I bought one. Just be patient if you are in the USA as it took OVER a month for mine to arrive.
Any idea how much ? I live in NJ

Mori55 said:
Scottrod said:
Any idea how much ? I live in NJ

Around $16 if I remember correctly. I'm in PA myself.

pault said:
There is another guy in the UK making them now (well we did start the industrial revolution ;)). I ordered mine on wednesday & it arrived next day. Good quality at a great price - he is a forum member - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8959

I have one from this guy. The shipping was fast and the product is good. I can't remember but I think it was about $20 USD after shipping. That could be wrong.

just ordered my rods from atlantahobby.com ..you have to call them though because the product isn't up on their website yet.. 15.99 shipped.

tizzl10 said:
just ordered my rods from atlantahobby.com ..you have to call them though because the product isn't up on their website yet.. 15.99 shipped.

Very cool... Thanks for the heads up...

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl