Need new props

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have the first generation phatom, having the zenmuse gimbal as well my flight times arnt great. I accidentally shut my prop in my case and damaged it, I took it for a test fly today and flew awkwardly. I would like to get new props, but can't find something that I'm really interested in. I have seen the graupner 8x5 props but understand you have to ream them out, honestly, I don't have the best of luck with DIYs and would like props that bolt right on. What are some good props that won't burn the motor out, preform better than stock, pre-drilled, and maybe even increase flight time. Thanks

Phantasmic said:
careysb said:
Phantasmic said:
Vision clone props. You'll most likely need to tweak the gains though since they fly much differently than the stock 8 inch props.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4pcs-9-9443-Car ... 1054073322

Those are for the Phantom 2, not the Phantom 1.

No. You are confused. They are for the Phantom 1.

Please note the lack of integrated prop nuts as well as the keyed hub to fit the Phantom 1 motors.

If you are still confused I can upload a picture of those same props on my Phantom 1.

Sorry, just going by the advertisement which says:
4pcs 9" 9443 Carbon Fiber CW CCW Propeller Prop For DJI Phantom 2 Vision 2 Pairs

careysb, does your Phantom have the black and silver prop nuts (and cross-threaded motors)? If so, you can get the regular props from the Vision (the soft plastic white ones) with the self-locking nuts built in. If not, then the ones Phantasmic linked are probably your best bet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1