Need names of good video editing software for Windows

Reaction score
I shot a lot of stills but am obviously venturing into the video with my Phantom 2 Vision. What are some good, not to extremely difficult to figure out video editing software programs for Windows?

Cyberlink Powerdirector is very good and fairly easy to use. Pinnacle Studio is easy as well. You probably have windows movie maker already on your computer and it's really easy to use.

I don't think Windows Movie Maker has any "stabilization" fixes, do the others you mentioned? Obviously a gimble is good but would still like software to correct if needed.

the new win moviemaker does have stabilization, but it seems to warp your video more on the ones I encountered anyway. It prob all depends on how shaky the video is really. Oh yeah for windows 8.1 not sure about win 7

for windows the best is premier.
then vegas

cheers!

I am having a difficult time with Vegas rendering I often get a black or just jacked up video after tons of tuts on best rendering and it still messes up lol I read to encode it in avi than .mov I usually go with .mp4 maybe that's my problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31